This blog has moved!

Go to the new address.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

It's official - I'm moving to WordPress

I've decided that this blog is moving to a more permanent home. The idea was that in time, I have a kind of 'personal homepage' which not only includes/links to my blog, but also links to all my other places where I am on the web. Blogger doesn't really give you the flexibility to do so, and having used the Wordpress admin tool from my blogging experiences at Gizbuzz and liking it, I thought I'd move. WP also gives you a much larger feature set than Blogger and I have the freedom of hosting on a server I control too.

So, from now on, this blog's URL is http://peter.hybridweb.co.uk/blog/. Please update any bookmarks etc. you might have.

Also, the new RSS feed URL is http://peter.hybridweb.co.uk/blog/feed/, so update your feed readers as well.

There are a few teething problems at the moment; not all of the sidebar links etc. have been migrated, but in time, this URL will become deserted, as all new posts will be on the new URL.


So please visit now and wish me luck for success in the final stages of the move!





<< Home