This blog has moved!

Go to the new address.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

PHP and partition tables

I had a bit of a major problem recently. Other people disagree (more), but I'm convinced that PHP 5.1.1 deleted my partition table for my first hard drive. I've explained it enough already, so use the link above if you want the story.

So this means that Windows and Linux need to be put back on, in fact I only just managed to save my source code, as I could boot into Windows once and once only. This is a job for the Christmas holidays; only three more days of school to go.

I'm running a temporary build of Windows at the moment, because it is unstable as anything. The mouse stops working periodically (and it's not the cable) and it boots up slower than a snail with a speed limiter.





<< Home