This blog has moved!

Go to the new address.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

My First GPL Project (RSS Feed Generator)

I've created my first ever open source project, to give back to the open source community who have helped me learn so much (GNU/Linux, PHP, MySQL, Apache, too many things to mention).

It's fairly simple, a basic RSS feed generator. It uses PHP and accepts input from a MySQL database. It's licensed under the GPL, so it's free for anyone to use and make improvements to.

You can get a download of it from my site, located here. A sample bit of code it generates can also be viewed at that page.

Any suggestions or comments, just post a comment here (you will need a Blogger account). Or send me an email, it's strategyoracle=-AT--gmail=---DOT--com.

Well, it's out to you now, so use it if you want and please do give feedback if you like it.





<< Home